Saturday 19 November 2011

'Candid Time' Contest By Muna ♥

Assalamualaikum to all muslim and hello to all non-muslim.


Hah, today I want to join a contest from Muna Rahimah ♥

Wanna join this contest too? Click HERE

This photo was taken when I and my friends were eating by a naughty photographer.

I hope Miss Muna Rahimah will choose my picture because I want to win the 2nd prize so badly. Hehe...
The first prize was cool too but I haven't hear about it. Haven't you?
CAMERA LOMO???

What kind of camera is it?
If I win the first prize it will be great to. Hahaha... (becoming greedy)

You should join this contest to because...
Haish, just join. I'll bet you'll never regret by joining this contest.

Why? Okay I'll tell you guys why you should join this contest.
Have you dream to have a:
CAMERA LOMO  
 OR
 MP3

If you're ANGRY BIRD'S FAN there a Pendrive Angry Bird 4GB and angry bird keychain.
 So, What do you waiting for? Join it too. Who knows maybe it will be YOUR LUCK.

The luckiest person I tag is Mizs Pinky Pearl, Amalina Fariha and Ieyka Chesee.







Thanks For Read, Feel Free to Leave Your Comment Down Here.

0 people(s) say that I'm cute and adorable ♥:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG WAS FULLY DESIGN BY AEMI KHALIDA. ALL COPYRIGHT RESERVED BY AEMI KHALIDA